We are an Addiction Centre of Excellence in the Sudbury Manitoulin area. We serve men and women ages 16 and over, who are struggling with drug and/or alcohol addictions.
Monarch Recovery Services has addiction recovery services for many steps of your recovery. The Men’s Recovery Program gives you support, empowerment and assistance in learning the 12 steps, finding a sponsor, setting up your home group, learning life skills and daily living while staying in a safe and therapeutic home. The Women and Men’s Treatment Programs will allow you to explore your recovery further, educate yourself and empower you to live a life of sobriety. The Women and Men’s Aftercare Programs allow you the opportunity to use your new found knowledge of recovery based living and practice living life on life’s terms. All of these phases allow you to slowly build your wings – preparing you to take flight in your new life in recovery.
Monarch Recovery Services has over 83 years of addiction recovery service in the Sudbury Manitoulin area.
• Respect – We value respect by promoting equality and dignity for all
• Trust – We value trust by fostering a safe, honest environment
• Client Centered – We are committed to addressing the needs of our clients and to encourage them to reach their goals
• Empowerment – We strive to empower those we serve by inspiring hope in their journey toward transformation
• Innovation – We value innovation and best practices to provide the highest quality of services
• Collaboration – We are committed to working together with our community to respond to the needs of those we serve
405 Ramsey Rd. Sudbury, Ontario P3E 2Z5
Men’s Transition Home
396 Brady St. Sudbury, Ontario P3B 2P6
Men’s Recovery Home
402 Brady St. Sudbury, Ontario P3B 2P6
Women’s After Care
260 Oak St. Sudbury, Ontario P3C 1M9
3–17 Frood Rd., Box 4 Sudbury, Ontario P3C 4Y9
Camp Easy Does It
MEN’S DAY TREATMENT
517 Kathleen Steet, Sudbury, Ontario P3C 2N1